HYPNOSKILLSETS© AND HYPNOREGRESSION© MASTERY
(220-HOUR) CERTIFICATION COURSE
Certified Instructor: Bryn Blankinship, CMHt, CI
Approved by the International Association of Counselors & Therapists (IACT) and
The Newton Institute Alliance Training Program
WE ARE PLANNING TO HAVE CLASS AS SCHEDULED IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER. The Braithe Center weathered the storm, power is on, main roads are clear and planes are flying out of ILM. We are excited about our upcoming training and having you join us!
If interested in taking the course, there is room for 1-2 more students. To register use the registration form below (the Paypal links are not working).
Feel free to contact us at Bryn@BrynBlankinship.com if any questions.
When is the best time to become a hypnotherapist? If you’re drawn to this work, then NOW is the time. Why?… because otherwise distractions and delays can get in the way… take the leap and discover how you can help others, including yourself, as you move forward in this fun and rewarding field of hypnosis!
I am pleased to offer the HypnoSkillsets© and Past Life HypnoRegression© course together as a two-part, 12-day certification course.
Become a Certified Hypnotherapist with a special focus on Past Life Regression. Discover how the HypnoSkillsets© Basic and Mastery Level uses interactive hypnosis, Counterparts Therapy, The HypnoBridge Process© and HypnoRegression© (current and past life) techniques for identifying the root of client issues. Utilize Past Life HypnoRegression© for accessing soul memories of previous incarnations and connecting with guidance to bring understanding and transformation to current life issues.
This is a fast-paced course which consists of both theory and hands-on techniques to prepare you for a rewarding career as a professional Certified Hypnotherapist specializing in weight release, smoking cessation, stress management and past life regression. Course content is based on transpersonal and clinical hypnosis techniques and designed to give you a firm foundation to begin your hypnosis practice thru embedded learning, lecture, live demonstration, in-class experientials and reading assignments.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with a strong desire to help others who is looking for a new career path in the healing arts field
- Anyone seeking self-improvement and personal growth
- Practitioners and health professionals interested in adding hypnosis techniques to their skillset
- Others who have taken this course have included therapists, counselors, social workers, doctors, chiropractors, massage therapists, acupuncturists, nurses, sports coaches and teachers
You will learn:
*To facilitate and receive hypnosis and past life regression experientials in an intimate group setting
*Successful Smoking Cessation and Weight Release protocols
*The HypnoBridge Process® for working with any kind of issue your client may have
*How to clear negative current and past life experiences and patterns using age, womb, and past life regression
*To heal troublesome relationships rooted in past lives
*Through experiencing hypnosis and past life regression yourself and expand your self-awareness thru this process
*With Bryn and her staff of experienced hypnotherapists who will assist and offer support
About Bryn: Bryn is an international instructor and developed and teaches HypnoSkillsets© Mastery, Past Life HypnoRegression© and the HypnoBridge Process© certification courses. Bryn served several terms as VP/Membership Director of The Newton Institute (TNI) and has been an Int’l Lead Instructor for TNI since 2005. She is the 2014 recipient of the Peggy Newton Award. Bryn is also a contributing author to Michael Newton’s “Memories of the Afterlife” and Brian Weiss’ “Miracles Happen” and has been featured on many radio shows and documentaries.
Take both levels consecutively and be certified within a few short months or take them separately. Just keep in mind that you’ll be learning techniques and creating momentum that we’ll build upon in Level II so you’ll want to take Level II in a relatively short period of time.
HypnoSkillsets© Basics Level I:
April 19-24, 2018 (Th-Tu) – Wilmington, NC 9a-6p
Past Life HypnoRegression© Mastery Level II:
May 17-22, 2018 (Th-Tu) – Wilmington, NC 9a-6p
Tuition: $2295.00 special rate** per segment (regular rate $2595.00)
Level I Earlybird rate (prior to March 15) – Regular rate $2595 (March 16 and after)
Level II Earlybird rate (prior to April 12) – Regular Rate $2595 (April 13 and after)
*Both segments required for certification
*Includes lunches (Lodging not included.)
**Course size limited to 10 students. Intimate setting surrounded by wildlife and wetlands yet close to lodging and restaurants keeping it fun and affordable to start your new career as a hypnotherapist!
»Due to the intimate nature of this course, class size is limited to 10 people.
Need help with tuition? Paypal Credit offers 6 months with no payments and no interest while you complete your certification.
Upon successful completion of class hours which includes experientials/exam, required reading and approval of written and recorded submissions following the course, you will:
♦ be certified in Hypnotherapy and Past Life Regression
♦ receive an IACT membership with access to the IACT virtual library, a wonderful resource for information on a number of techniques
♦be eligible to receive a tuition discount for Life Between Lives Training with The Newton Institute
Location: The Braithe Center, 10169 Sidbury Road, Wilmington, NC 28411. The training venue is a spiritual farm set in a nature setting with wildlife and wetlands…convenient to Wilmington Int’l airport and easy access to I40 & Hwy 17… Wrightsville Beach is just minutes away for quiet reflection afterwards.
To register call: 910-620-0110 or email: info@BrynBlankinship.com
- Professional Instruction
- Live Demonstrations
- Detailed Manual with both techniques and scripts
- Practice Building & Scriptwriting Techniques
- Experience hypnosis first-hand
- Intake/Release & Progress Forms
- Supervised Practice
- Small course size
- Relaxed nature-setting for learning
- Post-Training Case Review w/Detailed Feedback
- Support from our team of certified hypnotherapists after certification
- Upon certification join our “Empowering Souls” info share group with other certified members
Some of the Topics Covered:
- Basic & Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Basic & Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Direct Suggestion Hypnosis
- Interactive Hypnosis
- Transpersonal Hypnosis
- Traditional and Advanced Inductions
- The HypnoBridge Process
- Bryn’s Counterparts Therapy
- Regression Therapy: Age, Womb Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Interactive Guided Imagery
- Hypnosis as Energywork
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions
- Using Pre-Talk to Build the Session
- Successful Practice Building
- Inner Scripting for Habit Change
- Formulating Effective Suggestions
- Trance & Depth Level Indicators
- Advanced Therapeutic Release Techniques
- Emerging Techniques
- Hypno-Counseling & Listening Skills
- Past Life HypnoRegression Techniques:
– recover past life memories and their connection to current life beliefs
– heal troublesome relationships and their connection to current life beliefs
– bring forward creative abilities from past lives to enrich your present life
– connect with Guides and teachers
Certification requirements: To be eligible for certification, students must 1) participate in experientials and attend the course in its entirety, 2) complete required reading assignments 3) write an induction script and 4) submit casework (written & recorded) demonstrating proficiency in hypnosis.
Approved by the Int’l Association of Counselors & Therapists (IACT) and The Newton Institute Alliance Training Program and meets membership eligibility requirements for most hypnosis organizations